Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 21 May 2011

postheadericon Google FAILS

Hi guys! Musicmaker25 here xD
I got bored today so I went to Google and this is wat I found:

 I censored out a few so all ages can see it. If you'd like to see what it says, go to google.com

 And WHY would most people look up why their poop is GREEN?! XD
 Yea, i really dont think its possible to curve a bullet. :P unless you've curved b4 it shot! lol
 Wow. People actually look up why their mom is stupid and fat. Harsh :P
 Wow. Who looks up why men cheat?! Appearantly everyone. And by the way, it IS may 21st. And we are all still here. The world aint gonna end today. Now, idk when God is coming back. But i know the world isnt ending today x_x

If you want me to look up any more stuff (which ill gladly do and post it ;D) plz tell me in the comments below XD So yea, later. :3

1 comments:

Muttski said...

the is it possible section is easy to answer IF you have watched mythbusters.

its NOT possible to curve a bullet
it IS possible to walk on water.

Cho-Time