Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 8 June 2011

postheadericon Not posting!

Hey guys!!

I wont be posting for a few days or weeks, as i have some exams.

I will be on chobots.com and chobots.in (MOSTLY ON CHOBOTS.IN)

Its the end of YEAR exams which will determin which band i will be put in for next september (X, Y, Z) then they will need to choose if im top middle or bottom set (1, 2, 3)

Currently im in 8x1 =) And im hoping the year 9 work wont be hard in september :/

I've got to go through 3 maths exams (Paper A and B and a mental maths)
I've got to go through 3 english exams (Reading, Writing and Main task)
I've got to go through 4 science tests (Chemistry, Physics, Biology and reproduction)
I've got a MASSIVE 10 page Project to do (About the Tudors)
I've got to go through a big Law test (Magistrates, Placing, Courts, diffrences, Tort ect..)


So thats most of my weekend revising :/

0 comments:

Cho-Time